The main responsibility of the Management Team is to oversee the management of business and affairs of the Assembly. In this regard, the Board establishes policies, reporting mechanisms and procedures in view of safeguarding the assets of the Assembly and ensuring its long-term viability, success and development.
The Management Team supervises the management of the business and affairs of the Assembly. In exercising this role, the Board fulfills the following responsibilities:
1. CASB decisions implementation
2. Strategic Plan Implementation
4. Supervision over Assembly Service Staff
5. Reporting & Disclosures
6. Expenditure Management & Internal Controls
7. Business Ethics, Compliance & Corporate Governance